Getting Started with Keyword Search Campaigns
What is Keyword Search Campaign?
In Keyword Search campaigns, User will redirect to a landing page and give the users keywords they are supposed to use for a Google Play search. The user will search in Google Play with that targeted keyword and find your app in the search results to install it.
This will improve the keyword relevance of the app and boost your keyword ranking as well i.e your app will appear at the Top position eventually on the search result page for the targeted keyword.
Keyword Search campaigns are recommended for those who come under one or more of the following needs/situation:-
- Want to rank your app higher for a targeted keyword
Types of Keyword Search Campaigns:-
Requirements for Keyword Search Campaigns:-
- Make sure the app is within the first 100 search results for each keyword set and targeted country.
- Target 2-3 words keywords because 1-word keywords are highly competitive and unstable generally. It's difficult to rank and retain 1-word keywords generally.
- Avoid targetting 4 or more words keywords because they generally have low traffic, though such keywords are easy to rank comparatively.
You should start with at least 250 installs per day then scale up your campaign accordingly.
- Target keywords which show the promoted app within the first 100 search results in any targeted country.